From the grandeur of the Great Smoky Mountains to the twisting wonder of the Blue Ridge Parkway, you’ll find adventure in every direction. Explore the Blue Ridge Mountains and discover rushing waterfalls on a day hike, bike ride or walk along one of the many popular trails. Enjoy the breathtaking views from Mount Mitchell, the highest point east on the Mississippi River. Hike from five to ten miles through the beautiful scenery and let your guide tailor the day according to your skill level and terrain preferences.
- Each hike covers three to eight miles at elevations between 2,316 and 6,462 feet.
- All guides of Blue Ridge Hiking Company are certified in Wilderness First Aid, CPR, and CPR.
- This is more of an adventure as you join us off the beaten path away from tourists and get up close & personal with amazing waterfalls!
- The Lake James State Park rangers offer frequent guided hikes or nature walks.
- Several routes and a range of levels are offered each day so you can choose how much or how little activity you want to do.
As you watch in wonder at the bright bugs flying all around, your guide will serve cider and snacks for all to enjoy. Thank you for taking part in the waterfall tour. It was a great experience. We are extremely fortunate to live in such an idyllic area and enjoy the beautiful trails every day. We appreciate your review.
Each hike, led by an experienced guide, is approximately three miles long over moderate terrain. The hikes take place every Saturday from March to October, leaving from the Museum. Safety is our number one priority on Blue Ridge tours.
You can also sign up for their nighttime hike and see thousands of fireflies flying about. To provide this experience, they will take you to their secret cove where they know the fireflies hang out. Depending on when you go, you will either see synchronous fireflies or blue ghost fireflies.
He was a perfect mix of professional and friendly. And he was extremely knowledgeable about the area. The beautiful scenery made for a relaxing, enjoyable excursion.
The basics about the area, great places for food and drink, as well as awesome hiking trails recommendations. You even get discounts for breweries and other Asheville attractions. I’ve spent multiples more on tours that were half as valuable!
25 Beautiful Summer Vacation Spots If You Hate the Beach – Cheapism.com
25 Beautiful Summer Vacation Spots If You Hate the Beach.
Posted: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 11:00:16 GMT [source]